Spending Reward 2022
From 1 Jan 2022 till 31 Dec 2022, SHKP Club Star members can take advantage of spending reward at 25 participating SHKP malls with their Star membership cards.
Spending Rewards: HK$50 SHKP Mall Gift Certificate a
Star Member Privilege
a. Subject to the compliance of the redemption method, terms and conditions
Hong Kong Island
b. Star member spending reward cannot be used in conjunction with mall's other spending reward promotion programs
Redemption method, terms and conditions:
- Star members can get a HK$50 SHKP Mall Gift Certificate for every HK$6,000 spent in person by electronic payment (credit card / EPS / UnionPay / Octopus, etc.) in no more than three transactions at one SHKP mall within two consecutive days. Members must present their Star membership cards, payment receipts and machine-printed sales slips at the Customer Care Centre in the mall of purchase on the day or the day after the last transaction to collect Gift Certificate. Maximum two Gift Certificates per member per mall per day (maximum one if the transactions are from the same shop). The Gift Certificates are valid at designated shops in SHKP malls subject to conditions printed on the Gift Certificates.
- The amount of machine-printed sales slip must match the electronic payment receipt. The name stated on the electronic payment receipt must match the Star membership card (It applies to the credit card, EPS or Union Pay transaction slip only).
- In case of loss or damage, all SHKP Mall Gift Certificates will not be replaced. All SHKP Mall Gift Certificates issued cannot be returned, transferred, redeemed for cash or changed will be given for using it. All SHKP Mall Gift Certificates must be used within the given period, expired Gift Certificates will not be accepted.
- Star member spending reward cannot be used in conjunction with mall’s other promotion program. (It applies to New Town Plaza, HomeSquare, Metroplaza, MOKO, Tsuen Wan Plaza, Uptown Plaza, V city, V Walk and YOHO MALL only).
- Spending rewards is only applicable to transactions on designated floor(s) of the same shopping mall.
- Valid from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022.
- The machine-printed sales slip is valid only when the name of the shop, shop number, spending amount and transaction date is clearly printed on it. Cash payment, cash voucher, hand-written invoice are not accepted. Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and SHKP Club Limited reserve the rights to make copies of the machine-printed sales slips and the Star membership card for records. Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and SHKP Club Limited reserve the rights to request Star members to provide other proofs of purchase in addition to the machine-printed sales slips (e.g. credit card, EPS) for verification. Star members can get the offers only after approval.
- Each set of original machine-printed sales slip must match electronic payment receipt and can only be registered once. Receipt will be stamped as confirmation. All information cannot be changed once registered.
- Retail spending does not include financial payments (e.g. ATM, bill payment, banking, Octopus add-value and loan payment), property purchase and rental, medical fee, stamp, show ticket, club membership, telecommunication monthly fee, promotional booth, retail kiosk, banquet, shop/mall cash coupon, coupon (cake, dining, food, calling card, newspaper, etc.), foreign currency exchange and other non-retail payments. Spending in Apple Store is not included. Definition of applicable spending can change without notice.
- In receipt for deposit, only paid deposit amount will be counted, excluding the unpaid balance.
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and SHKP Club Limited have the right of final decision in the event of any dispute. Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and SHKP Club Limited reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.