Loving Home Newsletter
- Parents and children played classic games together at SHKP Club's "The Legacy of Loving Home – Experiential Workshop on Games" to foster inter-generational connections
- The all-new "Special Japanese Sushi Roll Making" workshop enabled Star Members to enjoy a taste sensation with the loved ones
- SHKP Club educational seminar helped members master parenting skills with compassion and sense
- Highlights at SHKP malls
- SHKP Club's top summer picks
- The perfect spots for leisure and shopping in summer
- A team of young chefs from Royal Plaza Hotel put their extraordinary talents on display with a demonstration of their award-winning dessert from the Gold Award Wine Pairing Menu
- Offer – Shopping and leisure activities
- Dining and accommodation offers at SHKP hotels
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
To in line with the theme of "Legacy of Loving Home" in 2019, SHKP Club has launched a series of membership activities that foster parent-child communication and closer connections between the generations. "The Legacy of Loving Home – Parent-child Experiential Workshop on Games" helped deepen mutual understanding between members and children and strengthen their parent-child relationship through different evolved classic games. Participants were able to try a variety of latest exhilarating gaming facilities at the playroom too. We also partnered with Shikigiku Japanese Restaurant at The Royal Garden earlier to host a creative cooking workshop that enabled members to collaborate with families to make special sushi rolls, which stimulating inter-generational communication, cooperation and chemistry. In addition, the successfully held seminar, namely "Optimum Mix of Compassion and Sense in Parenting", provided a multitude of parenting tips and methods for members to build stronger bonds with children, to establish a harmonious family life, and to realise the spirit of "Legacy of Loving Home".
Sun Hung Kai Properties' (SHKP's) brand new flagship mall in southwest Kowloon, V Walk, is soon to open its doors. SHKP Club will roll out various exclusive activities, privileges and rewards for members to experience SHKP's new ventures.
This issue also highlights SHKP's development located in the residential district and transport hub of Tuen Mun, as well as a large scale and low-density residential project in Zhongshan City. We have also selected an array of hotel dining and accommodation packages, alongside various exciting summer programmes, for you to enjoy a magnificent summer holiday with the loved ones.
(This online publication is promotional material)