Loving Home Newsletter
- Exquisite luxurious clubhouse at the harbourfront landmark Victoria Harbour
- Mount Regency - landmark residential development moves into Tuen Mun
- Phase 1 of the all new St Martin residential development project at Pak Shek Kok in Tai Po combines the best of advanced technology to create an elegant, smart lifestyle
- SHKP malls in Shanghai
- YATA Department Store (Tai Po)'s Baby Zone makeover - A new shopping experience for mothers
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck: The perfect nuptial journey
- Summer camps at Noah's Ark Hong Kong enhance children's learning skills
- Crunchy, mouth-watering spring bamboo shoots — Star at The Royal Garden's Dong Lai Shun
- Dining offers at SHKP hotels
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
To echo with this year's 'Loving Home Together' campaign, the SHKP Club has recently held a roving exhibition named Lovey-loving Family – Loving Home Together AR Journey at designated Sun Hung Kai Properties (SHKP) malls to encourage its members as well as Hong Kong residents to spend more time with their families. Augmented reality (AR) was a key highlight in the exhibition. Participants could use AR technology to transform themselves into various interesting characters and created innovative GIF images to experience the fun brought by the new technology with family members. In March, we also invited the well-known radio announcer, Michael Leung to share his rich child-rearing experience and parenting advice via a themed-talk titled 'Be a Good Companion to Your Child' with our members to promote the message of loving home.
On Mother's Day Eve, the SHKP Club will organise the "Mother's Day Sweet Togetherness Cake-making Workshop" at the Royal Plaza Hotel, giving members a chance to get together with family and enjoy the warmth of this special day.
Properties developed by SHKP have long won trust from the residents and had a good reputation. Today, we are excited to introduce three of the latest SHKP residential properties: whether it is a cosmopolitan harbourfront landmark in North Point, or the elegant residence in Tuen Mun with convenient transportation, and the educational and technological hub of Pak Shek Kok in Tai Po, all of our properties are with excellent architectural standards and designs, comprehensive amenities plus professional property management services.
Other highlights in this newsletter include: the renovated 'Baby Zone' at YATA Department Store (Tai Po), the Noah's Academy Summer Camps 2018 launched by Noah's Ark Hong Kong, a series of upcoming SHKP Reading Club events that spread the joy of reading, plus a range of discount offers at SHKP hotels.
Thank you for your continuous support. Have an enjoyable read.
(This online publication is promotional material)