Loving Home Newsletter
- Expert lectures plus yoga and bento workshops prove popular with members
- Cute Appeal in Loving Home – Instagram Spreads Happy Mood
- Free movie previews for members at SHKP's grand YOHO MALL
- Enter the SHKP Club Vibrant Shopping in SHKP Malls Lucky Draw
- More SHKP Club surprises: 1% PARK YOHO Genova discount, show flat tour and carnival fun
- Exciting summer line-up of members' benefits at SHKP malls
- SHKP mall in Shanghai
- Revisit the colourful story of Hong Kong on a journey through time at sky100
- Noah's Ark Hong Kong summer camps training young brains for tomorrow
- Enjoy robatayaki cuisine in the new Royal Park Hotel Sakana Yaki restaurant
- Dining, accommodation and moon cake offers at SHKP hotels
- Offers - Living in style
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
The theme for the SHKP Club's many activities this summer is 'love family, love health' echoing the previous loving home family fun day. The Club is working with SHKP residential estates and malls to bring members a series of summer family activities to revitalize health and spirit.
SHKP's major YOHO MALL in Yuen Long will be fully open soon with retailers proffering wares ranging from fashion and beauty to dining, family entertainment, lifestyle goods and more. YOHO MALL adds to the shopping lifestyle with cultural draws and visual entertainment in a new cinema complex, and the Club is helping celebrate the full opening by presenting a free movie preview. Members can register online to join. Limited quota and seats will be allotted on a first-come-first-served basis. It also has another popular SHKP Mall Lucky Draw in store with hotel buffet dinners as prizes plus lightweight family bikes, a camping set, Dyson cordless vacuum, hairdryer and more to promote healthy family living.
Living in a low-density estate surrounded by greenery cheers the spirit. The Club recently staged a carnival with a water world attraction and special buyer offer for the latest SHKP development on the market, showing potential owners the beautiful exterior and elegant setting to stir more interest. There are additionally a number of riverside townhouse showrooms for SHKP's Shanghai Arch residential project illustrating its premium attraction and advantageous location.
Also coming this summer will be sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Yesterday Once More events and a summer camp at Noah's Ark Hong Kong, plus other activities. The Royal Park Hotel is following up previous SHKP hotel dining, moon cake and accommodation promotions with a new Sakana Yaki restaurant featuring limited-time discounts up to 50% on Robatayaki. This issue also has a recipe for Robatayaki kinki and fresh Boston lobster so people can fix a healthy, delicious meal for their families. Check out all the exciting content!
New service hours
The SHKP Club has extended its office hours and phone enquiry service from 8:45 am to 6:00 pm (including lunch as usual) on Monday to Friday starting from 1 July 2017, but service on Saturdays is suspended. Special arrangements may be considered upon members’ request.
Members are also welcome to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, post to 45/F, Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or fax to (852) 2827 8804. Please call us at (852) 2828 7878 if you have any questions and our service staff shall be pleased to help.
(This online publication is promotional material)