Loving Home Newsletter
- SHKP Club supports local creativity Lovey-loving Family comics show loving home ideal
- Loving Home Sky Lantern workshop and moon cake tasting at SHKP hotel
- Give your loved ones a little surprise Enter SHKP mall spending rewards lucky draw
- Exciting Internet activities enhance visiting SHKP malls
- Tips for capturing a beautiful sight in Hong Kong
- Spreading positive energy and building a happy family
- New leisure options at V city in Tuen Mun
- YATA now open in Tsuen Wan and Tuen Mun
- Full slate of culture in July
- New authors capture moments in time
- Grand summer debut of ICC Light and Music Show over Victoria Harbour
- SHKP widely recognized
- SHKP malls support energy saving and carbon emission reduction
- SHKP Volunteer Team improves home for the elderly
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
The SHKP Club is presenting the ruddy, rotund Lovey-loving Family cartoon members this August. The interesting comic stories and the Loving Home comics workshop with the vivacious tomato family will inspire care and support for family and bring joy and happiness.
The Club will have many Loving Home activities for the summer! There is a Loving Home Hung Ming lantern workshop and moon cake tasting at SHKP's Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East and attractive prizes in the Loving Homes Support the Family lucky draw for members who visit malls.
The Internet helps the Club get closer to members. Join the Creative Cuisine Contest on the Club's Cherish Your Family facebook page and the Hang out @SHKP Malls where Possibilities are Endless contest on the Club's weibo. Offer your personal recommendations and get a chance to win prizes.
SHKP has lots going on this summer! The Guinness World Record ICC Light and Music Show began a new feature in July and there was a soft opening for the new V city shopping mall in early August. And YATA has opened new stores at SHKP's Tsuen Wan Plaza and V city. This issue of the newsletter has news on SHKP developments in Guangzhou and Foshan so that people know how mainland projects are going.
Summer is children's favourite season! The sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, Noah's Ark and SHKP malls and hotels have many special offers and events for you and your children to have a great time, and taste the appetising summer delights prepared by a Royal View Hotel chef for a cool summer!
(This online publication is promotional material)