Loving Home Newsletter
- Race to Hong Kong ICC spreads workout fever in the city
- SHKP promotes exercise for good and raises HK$3 million for child and youth services with Hong Kong Cyclothon
- Broad range of SHKP Reading Club cultural and literary events
- ICC Light and Music Show takes viewers on an Imaginary Journey
- Helping young people discover workplace potential
- SHKP-Kwoks' Foundation sponsors mainland students on international academic exchange
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
The SHKP Club is marking 20 years of forming close relationships with its members, who now number more than 360,000. The Club recently showed its appreciation for members over the years with a birthday bash in the clubhouse of a major SHKP residential project. Members and their relatives were welcome to help mark this important Club milestone and tour all the clubhouse facilities for a taste of premium living.
The Club began its Love in SHKP tours this year, giving member families some fun and togetherness exploring different SHKP businesses operations. The latest Love in SHKP tour explores the Royal Park Hotel and teaches participants how to prepare two festive desserts with a hotel chef. The Loving Home Kitchen in this issue has a Royal Plaza Hotel chef explaining how to prepare fried ham and cheese with veal cutlet and lemon – a creamy, crispy dish that will leave you and your family wanting more.
Helping charity can be fulfilling and a good way to exercise at the same time. SHKP was again the title and charity sponsor of the second Sun Hung Kai Properties Hong Kong Cyclothon to help disadvantaged children and youth, and coming up is the fifth SHKP Vertical Run for Charity – Race to Hong Kong ICC. This will be a great opportunity to benefit charity and cultivate a healthy exercise habit.
This issue also introduces SHKP residential projects in Hong Kong and on the mainland, as well as numerous SHKP hotel promotions along with a variety of other stories.
(This online publication is promotional material)