Loving Home Newsletter
- Phase one of landmark PopWalk mall in Tseung Kwan O South opening soon
- SHKP malls offer a range of summer fun
- SHKP Shopping Offers
- Summer SHKP hotel dining and accommodation offers
- Special sky100 and Noah's Ark events to welcome summer
- Nourishing delicacy made with quinoa
- Experience how the nobles lived during the Renaissance – Castles of the Val de Loire
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
The SHKP Club staged multiple surprises to thank members for their loyalty, including members-only property discounts and activities in the Love in SHKP Tour such as visiting SHKP residential developments, enjoying great views of Kam Tin in Yuen Long, participating in the PARK YOHO Carnival and a members-only Moss Terrarium workshop. There were also free special-edition Loving Home notebooks. Members were enthusiastic about joining in and had an amazing time.
The Love in SHKP tour just keeps going with more activities this summer. First there was a Fun Family Cooking workshop at the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong and coming will be a parent-child adventure in Ma Wan Park, Italian food and wine discovery night at the Royal Garden, SmarTone parent-child mobile phone workshop and parent-child raspberry rose lychee cake workshop at the Royal Plaza Hotel. We offer continued thanks to members and will keep on exploring the passion and power of creativity with you.
This issue has an update on SHKP’s new PopWalk mall and its courtyard-style leisure shopping, plus information on members-only summer promotions at SHKP malls and hotels so you can enjoy a refreshing summer with your family!
(This online publication is promotional material)