Loving Home Newsletter
- Phase 2 of the Ultima Development promises a splendid lifestyle for discerning residents
- SHKP's seafront Ocean Wings at Tseung Kwan O town centre is popular in market
- Arch Residence ― Shanghai Lujiazui riverside serviced apartments coming soon
- First batch of units in The Arch Chengdu going to market
- SHKP Shopping Offers
- Shanghai ifc mall x Robert Bradford Toy Sculpture Art Exhibition
- SHKP hotel dining, rice dumpling, banquet and accommodation offers
- sky100 presents Sky High 5 offers for Hong Kong to mark fifth anniversary
- Sabatini presents Michelin-starred Italian flavours at The Royal Garden
- SmarTone introduces SuperCare Family Plans
- New Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 supercar
- Admiring the sky mirror in Bolivia
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
Even as summer approaches the SHKP Club has already organized several events and staged a member-buyer incentive programme to celebrate its 20th anniversary and thank members for their continued enthusiasm and participation. The Club intends to continue providing more services for everyone.
The Club held a Grateful Story of my Family competition and the keen response from members showed the sincere affection among families. We look forward to more continued participation from members and their relatives spreading the warmth of family. Next up will be the Love in SHKP Tour series of activities staged by SHKP businesses to give participants a chance to create fun memories. There will be Family Cooking Fun with the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and a SmarTone Mobile App Workshop where members and their children will be able to get a deeper understanding of each other while participating in the activities for more harmonious parent-child relationships.
The Club has a member-buyer incentive programme this year to celebrate its 20th anniversary with more than HK$1.1 million in prizes given out so far. And more surprises are in store to show our appreciation for members over the years.
This edition outlines mall and hotel promotions and has instruction for preparing Michelin-starred cuisine from the chef at Sabatini. We hope this encourages you to don an apron and prepare surprise meals for your parents on the coming Mother’s and Father’s days!
(This online publication is promotional material)