Loving Home Newsletter
- Phase 2A of University Hill receiving an overwhelming response and Phase 2B is launched
- NOVO LAND development projects receive enthusiastic responses
- Vega Suites embarks on a new chapter, introducing "Monthly Staying Package for SHKP Club Members"*
- TOWNPLACE WEST KOWLOON flagship residential leasing property, the new harbourfront landmark, is coming soon
- Forest Park, residential portion of Guangzhou South Station ICC, SHKP's latest integrated development in the Greater Bay Area, is launching soon
- Grand Waterfront's Phase 1B in Dongguan is putting the completed flats up for sale, allowing residents to enjoy the bustling city and the beautiful scenery of the Dongjiang River
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
SHKP Club joined hands with Sun Hung Kai Properties' (SHKP) low-density residential development in Pak Shek Kok's innovation and technology living community to host a property themed seminar at the show flat venue. Guests from different sectors were invited to give presentations on six themes, including an analysis of the geographical location, overall planning, and the layout and design features of the residential project given by the representative from SHKP's Project Management Department; a professional surveyor shared insights on the rental market demand in Pak Shek Kok and related residential units supply; a banking expert provided a mortgage guide and useful financing information to both new buyers and move-up buyers; a Registered Physiotherapist shared tips on keeping ankles and feet healthy with members and their families; and Smart Home Specialist Team of SmarTone Solutions introduced and demonstrated the application and services of the digital platform "SmarTone Solutions". The seminar helped members better understand the advantages of the project and how smart home services can enhance quality of life. In addition, members' understanding on the property market were deepened, while useful health care skills could be acquired. We have uploaded the seminar highlights to the SHKP Club website. Please click here to revisit the experts' valuable insights.
This issue also introduces the large-scale residential development in Tuen Mun planned and constructed by SHKP, member-exclusive workshops with a Nordic theme, the latest residential leasing project of TOWNPLACE, as well as a cuisine cooking instruction video and member dining offers for Royal Park Hotel!
The popularity of smartphones, coupled with digital management system that reduce resource consumption and prioritize environmental-friendliness, has led to the trend of paperless green smart cities. SHKP Club will issue the last printed issue of newsletter in June this year, and will no longer print and post out the newsletter since then. You are invited to receive members’ communications via emails or visit SHKP Club website to browse related information. Members who have not yet registered an email address with us are invited to update your personal information and provide an email address as soon as possible. Please contact us either by calling (852) 2828 7878 or emailing email@example.com.
(This online publication is promotional material)