Loving Home Newsletter
- Members experience bus operations on the exclusive Parent-child KMB Bus Depot Tour
- Project-themed art creation competition and exclusive art jamming workshop for members to realise a joyful Loving Home life
- NOVO LAND Signature Nordic Dessert-making Workshop brings happiness and health to Star members
- Phase 2B of SHKP's NOVO LAND to be launched, offering a connected community with its proximity to two circular bus routes(A) and two MTR stations(A), while fairy-tale paintings show NOVO LAND's happy Nordic-style of wellness living
- SHKP's PARK YOHO Bologna in Yuen Long has a furnished on-site unit(A) open to members and the public
- Signature Homes Residential Leasing by SHKP has been breaking through the traditional leasing services over the two decades
- TOWNPLACE curates a tomorrow living experience for young professionals
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
As we head further into 2023, SHKP Club would like to sincerely thank members for their support, with the number of members increasing from 20,000 to now more than 480,000. In pursuit of Sun Hung Kai Properties' (SHKP's) "Building Homes with Heart" ideal, "Loving Home Faithfully" has been selected to be the annual theme of our Loving Home series, to begin with the launch of the "Most Heartfelt Home Moments" Competition. We cordially invite both members and the public to share your most sincere and unforgettable family stories, so as to bring families closer together and promote the loving home spirit.
SHKP Club actively provides members with exclusive activities and information related to property purchase. For SHKP's recent residential project-themed art creation competition, a special SHKP Club category was set up to allow members to display their happy lives and ideas about loving home through their heartfelt paintings. The member-exclusive creative art jamming workshop was also held so that members could learn how to paint using acrylics with their families, with all participants enjoying the creative fun and together time. We are about to launch the Nordic dessert-making workshop, and have invited the star-class chef who designed the menu for the residents' clubhouse restaurant to teach members and their relatives to prepare the Nordic good health cake. The recent Parent-child KMB Bus Depot Tour also received an enthusiastic response. Members and their children were taken on a guided tour of a bus, got up close and personal with bus operations, and got to know more about SHKP's business spectrum.
This issue introduces the transportation advantages and smart healthy living of SHKP's large-scale residential property at Tuen Mun, the superior apartment types and facilities of the landmark project in Kam Tin, Yuen Long, and the latest Flexi Leasing Options of Signature Homes. We invited the Pastry Chef of Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East to demonstrate an Italian dessert and launched the new SHKP Club Chef Demo Video-watching Reward, bringing hotel dining privileges and an exclusive online cake shop discount to members, so that you and your loved ones can share the sweetness together.
We wish everyone a happy family life and abundant joy in this new year!
(This online publication is promotional material)