Loving Home Newsletter
- SHKP Club's "Loving Home Faithfully" campaign brings families together in a spirit of sincerity
- Members and their loved ones kicked off the festive season with the member-exclusive bartending workshop at J's Bar Bistro
- Experience the wonderful carnival and visit the on-site show flat with member-exclusive activities
- University Hill, Phase 2A of the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Elite Innovation and Technology Living Community Development will soon be launched
- PARK YOHO Bologna, the final phase of PARK YOHO(A), has achieved incredible sales, benefiting from the Government's promotion of strategic railway projects and advantageous transportation links
- TOWNPLACE establishes a community culture for millennials and achieves sharing economy
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong shares how to make a sumptuous Christmas dessert while members enjoy diverse dining offers*
- Top picks for a winter festive get-together
- Promotions of The Point, Shopping & Leisure Member Rewards Program
- Promotions at SHKP malls
- SHKP Club's leisure and shopping guide
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
SHKP Club organised a number of member activities in 2022, including an exclusive preview session for the Art Exhibition by Renowned Artists in Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of Hong Kong's Return to the Motherland, an open-top bus ride to first experience the Group's residential project, a property-related carnival and creative workshops, the territory-wide "My Inspiring Family Coaches" Competition, and various DIY online workshops led by professional tutors for members to learn together with their loved ones. All encouraged everyone to make fulfilling parent-child quality time. We also launched brand-new member show flat viewing activities and privileges, with the first contactless digital check-in kiosk where members instantly received a reward when they completed self-check-in via a QR code. We also continued to collect members' real-time valuable opinions on properties online using the interactive digital kiosk in order to enhance the quality of the Group's properties and services. Additionally, members were entitled to a range of property privileges, leisure, shopping and dining offers.
As we move into 2023, SHKP Club has specially selected "Loving Home Faithfully" to be the annual theme for the Loving Home campaign next year. A series of related activities will be organised to encourage everyone to take heartfelt loving care of their family, communicate with each other openly and honestly, and be sincere with each other to make each family member feel loved for a blissful family. We will first hold the "Most Heartfelt Home Moments" Competition, cordially inviting everyone to share unforgettable and sincere stories of dedication to the family, mutual support of a loved one, and surprises for family members, so as to promote a more fulfilling and joyful loving home life.
This issue of the newsletter introduces SHKP's new residential development at the innovation and technology living community at Pak Shek Kok in Tai Po, as well as the transportation advantages and business opportunities of the landmark project in Kam Tin, Yuen Long. We invited the Pastry Chef of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong to demonstrate the making of a specialty Christmas cake and also held a bartending workshop at The Royal Garden, allowing members to mix their very own festive drinks. In addition, we have presented an array of enticing hotel dining privileges for members to enjoy the festive season with their loved ones.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(This online publication is promotional material)