Loving Home Newsletter
- Like or dislike: let us hear you
- Thanks for joining the Lovey-loving Family — Four Words of Love game
- Autumn Loving Home Kitchen coming soon
- Parents and children play handbells and explore loving home music from the heart
- Experts share tips on harmonious family relationships
- Love in SHKP Malls lucky draw gives out useful prizes for daily life
- SHKP e-malls the place for international gourmet food
- Privileged lifestyle for winners of Century Link II SHKP Club Member-buyer Incentive Programme
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Hong Kong Cyclothon promotes exercise for good
- SHKP Vertical Run for Charity promotes facing challenge for a good cause
- Discover Hong Kong with the ICC Light and Music Show
- Read on the move with the SHKP Reading Club
- Caring community service for seniors and youth
- SHKP-Kwoks' Foundation raises English standards among mainland government officials to facilitate international communication
- YOHO MALL – Be part of it
- SHKP malls offer music for the soul and creative surprises for unforgettable moments
- Autumn SHKP mall offers
- Experience the rich artistic atmosphere in Shanghai SHKP malls
- SHKP hotel dining, banquet and accommodation offers
- Nourishing dishes from the Royal View Hotel to welcome autumn
- Pure land of Kanas in the northwest
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
People can show affection by communicating. This issue includes a re-cap of the popular Love between Generations seminar where veteran psychological counsellor Wilfred Wong and clinical psychologist Viviana Cheng explained the secrets of establishing harmony between generations, and the Loving Home Kitchen continues promoting gestures of love in daily life with a new season of cooking workshops. There are also ideas for family cooking in two nutritious recipes from a Royal View Hotel chef in this issue. Everyone is invited to take part in this year's Hong Kong Family Survey to shed light on the words and deeds, conversation topics and personalities that different family members like, to provide a better understanding of the inner thoughts and feelings of family members.
Sports for charity can be a great way to spend time with family. The Sun Hung Kai Properties Hong Kong Cyclothon took place in the second week of October and the SHKP Vertical Run for Charity – Race to Hong Kong ICC is coming up in early December. Both events are intended to spur people to get into the habits of exercising and contributing to good causes.
A whole range of surprises awaits at the new flagship YOHO MALL in Yuen Long. International fashion retailers from the US, UK, Japan and other places are there, along with a selection of restaurants including Spanish cuisine, an oyster bar, Japanese specialty katsu and fine Vietnamese dining in the imperial style. Mall visitors can also use the mYOHO MALL smartphone app for customized smart shopping and a better leisure experience that embodies the avant-garde 'Refined, Redefined.' operating concept.
This issue additionally takes readers on a tour of a refined residential development right by bustling downtown at a new SHKP project in Island West amid an artful community where Chinese and western cultures meet and slow down the hectic pace of life. Don't pass up the wealth of information this edition has in store!
(This online publication is promotional material)