Loving Home Newsletter
- The YOHO Series(A) finale: The YOHO Hub(B) at Yuen Long with diversified dual residential clubhouse facilities and services delivers a premium living experience
- Signature Homes Residential Leasing, the luxury residential leasing brand, brings exclusive leasing offers* for SHKP Club members
- Vega Suites by Signature Homes leads the way to a new stylish and quality life, and presents special offers* for SHKP Club members
- TOWNPLACE helps residents grow their networks and business opportunities, and presents exclusive leasing privileges* for SHKP Club members
- The Hangzhou International Finance Centre is officially named in keeping with the IFC brand concept of excellence
- Construction of the International Commerce Centre project at Guangzhou South Railway Station officially begins
- SHKP releases 2020/21 Sustainability Report
- SHKP actively engages in voluntary work to promote the "We Do What We Can" spirit of volunteers in the construction industry
- SmarTone supports customers undergoing mandatory quarantine(2) with 100GB free local data(1), with selected customers(3) getting free Home 5G Broadband service delivered straight to their quarantine centre
- Corporate Social Responsibility
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
As we move into 2022, SHKP Club remains dedicated to Sun Hung Kai Properties' (SHKP's) "Building Homes with Heart ideal" and has staged "Loving Home Learning Together" as the annual theme for its Loving Home campaign this year. We have first launched the territory-wide "My Inspiring Family Coaches" Competition to encourage everyone to find the strengths in their family members, learn from each other, and grow together with their loved ones. We continue to organise an array of online activities that are popular with members. The recent all-new online workshop enabled members and their children to learn how to create personalised floral lamps for their families, embodying the spirit of "Loving Home Learning Together" and building a more fruitful family life.
We endeavour to providing members with different property-related activities and excellent services. Exclusive show flat viewing activities and privileges have been presented again to members visiting SHKP's brand-new property show flat. We use a digital kiosk to collect members' valuable opinions on the project in real time, which helps us enhance the Group's properties and service quality, creating a better property-purchase experience for members.
This issue introduces the superior clubhouse facilities of SHKP's large-scale residential development in Yuen Long, Signature Homes' newly-renovated luxury residential rental units at Pacific View and 127 Repulse Bay Road, the superb accommodation at the boutique suite hotel Vega Suites, ample business opportunities of the leasing brand TOWNPLACE's international tenants, as well as various member leasing privileges. It also brings you the latest news on the development of SHKP's projects in Hangzhou and Guangzhou. We have prepared for you a demonstration of Cantonese cuisine, together with delicacy takeaway and delivery offers from the Royal Park Hotel, so that you can enjoy delectable meals with your loved ones at home.
Wishing you good health in 2022! May your home be blessed!
(This online publication is promotional material)