Loving Home Newsletter
- Vega Suites – stylish suite hotel A true home away from home
- Third SHKP Chinese New Year meal for seniors
- SHKP and staff support charity
- SHKP issues latest Sustainability Report
- 23 new authors enter fourth Young Writers' Debut competition finals
- Funding students in institutions of higher learning
- Acting to spread green awareness
- Maureen Fung: Shopping malls add happiness and positive energy to society
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
The SHKP Club Newsletter has a new look for this issue and will published bi-monthly from now on to keep members abreast with Club loving family activities and SHKP property and leisure events to spice up life.
Love will never end. The Club will have a Loving Homes Support the Family theme this year, echoing SHKP’s Building Homes with Heart idea, promoting a happy family life and encouraging everyone to give their families more support to bring happiness to life and a harmonious society. The Club will collect loving family stories via its Tales of Family Support competition to touch family-loving hearts with personal experiences. We look forward to your stories.
We are making a small change now for a better living environment in the future, so from this year the Club will keep in closer contact with members electronically for convenience and eco-friendliness in communication. Just register your email address on the Club’s website or call our staff to continue enjoying the wonderful moments we have in store!
(This online publication is promotional material)