To encourage the disabled to get involved and fully integrate into the community, as well as strengthen bonds with family members, SHKP organized a caring programme providing them with complimentary visits to sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck and Hong Kong Noah's Ark. A group of visitors from Sichuan, who are the beneficiaries of charitable organization Stand TALL, were invited to participate in the complimentary tours with their families, during which they enjoyed the splendid view of Hong Kong and were able to broaden their horizons.
Loving Home Newsletter
- Lovey-loving Family's sweet heart comic collection garners encouraging responses
- Capture the Noteworthy Moments in Tung Chung
- SHKP Club survey offers hints on communication in building a sweet family
- Loving Home Sweet Heart Kitchen: Healthy dishes with good taste, nice presentation and pleasant aroma
- Relaxation Station online: May love always be with you
- SHKP Club The Wings IIIA Member-buyer Incentive Program capture extraordinary inspiration for life
- Visit to Oriental Bund in Foshan receives overwhelming responses from members
- Sharing the thoughts of love through SHKP malls and online activities
- Stepping forward together. Go forward! Go higher!
- SHKP job training paves career path for the younger generation
- SHKP’s property management arms earn accolades in the Quality Property & Facility Management Award
- Latest ICC Light and Music Show starts the star journey
- Care for the underprivileged and build an inclusive society
- SHKP-Kwoks' Foundation sponsors underprivileged students to strive for excellence