Tales of Family Support competition - A call to share your love
Support can make people feel happy. Getting the support of loved ones makes you feel the warmth and strength in life; giving support to others makes them and you happy and fulfilled. Saying encouraging words such as 'come on!' and holding your loved one's hands tightly to show your readiness to help or quietly listening to them telling stories can show support and love for each other.
We are staging a Tales of Family Support competition to inspire more family love by inviting people to share their stories of family members supporting one another and the underlying happiness and emotions.
There are no limits on age or format (text, pictures, graphics and multi-media are welcome). Around 250 prizes in total and worth above HK$200,000.
Format of Submissions:
No limit of format. Pictures, text and multi-media work in either Chinese or English are welcome. Submission should carry a title.
Members' Category: People who are registered as SHKP Club members before June 15, 2013 are eligible for this category.
Open Category (divided into 3 sections ):
Junior:Primary School or below
Senior:Non-student or Aged 18 or above
Closing Date: June 15, 2013 (based on the receiving date or stamp chop date)
Result Announcement: July, 2013 (results will be announced on the Club website and winners will be notified individually)
How to Join:
- Send submission and completed application form (click to download) by post* or bring it to SHKP Club in person**; or
- Fax the submission and completed application form (click to download) to 2827 8804£Ľor
- Fill in the online application form and submit your works at www.shkpclub.com
- Send submission and completed application form (click to download) by post or bring it to SHKP Club in person; or
- Fill in the online application form. A reference no. will be generated. E-mail your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject "Tales of family support" with the reference no. The size of any photographic submission should not exceed 10MB.
- Description within 50 words is required for photographic submission. E-mail it in form of JPEG file.
* SHKP Club Address: 52/F., Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai. (Stating on the envelope "Loving Home Story")
** Bring it to SHKP Club in person during office hours (Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 12:30 pm).
Competition rules, terms and conditions:
- Submissions must be entrants' own work and previously unpublished before. Breach of rules will lead to disqualification. Works cannot be modified after submission and will not be returned.
- No age limitation. Incomplete or untrue personal information will result in disqualification.
- Deadline of submission is based on the stamp chop date. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Submissions present views of the entrants, not that of the SHKP Club ("Club").
- The Club may publish entries in various publications and promotion materials, and it reserves the right to edit all entries. The Club reserves the right to publish the submissions with entrants' name, category and his/ her photos.
- Winners must agree to take part in related media interviews and coverage.
- The SHKP Club will not accept any liability if any information submitted by the participants have been delayed, lost, invalid or unidentifiable due to any technical problems of the computers and networks.
- Employees of Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited and SHKP Club Limited are not eligible to this competition.
- Each winner will be awarded not more than once.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged and non-refundable.
- The Club reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate all or part of the rules or for any valid reasons.
- The Club reserves the right to change the rules, without prior notice.
- In case of shortage of supplies, the Club reserves the right to change the prizes without prior notices.
- Winners should abide by the terms and conditions set out by the suppliers.
- The products and service included as prizes of the competition are supplied by the contractors. The Club takes no post-sale responsibility over the products and service concerned.
- All entrants will be issued a certificate after completing the competition. Details will be informed later.
Personal Information Collection statement
This Personal Information Collection Statement sets out the purposes for which the information provided by you will be used following collection, what you are agreeing to with respect to our use of such information and your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486.
Purpose of Collection
- processing all matters relating to this event including result notification, arrangement of prize and prize redemption;
- verification of information supplied to the Club;
- our statistical research and analysis;
- providing the participants of the information related to the Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and/or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies ("the Group") including the products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages offered by the Group or service providers and rallying and arranging for the same to be provided (see also Use of Information in Direct Marketing);
- facilitating communications between participants and the Club;
- in order to determine the participant's eligibility to the event and to any products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages offered by the Club, the Group and service providers and consider what may best suit the participant's needs, comparing the participant's personal information with all personal information concerning the participant previously provided to the Group;
- any other purpose which a participant may from time to time agree.
Classes of Transferees
We will keep personal data and other information relating to participants confidential. The information will only be disclosed or transferred to parties relevant and reasonably necessary for the purposes stated above.
Use of Information in Direct Marketing
We intend to use your name, contact details and the information as to the goods and services which you were/might be interested in, for delivering the aforesaid information and conducting direct marketing including products, services, advice and subjects in relation to the followings: Hong Kong and worldwide properties including residential, offices, commercial and industrial buildings, shops, hotels, shopping malls and the events therein, property management, construction, insurance, financial services, telecommunication, information technology, transport infrastructure operations and management, port business, transport and logistics, waste management, educational, recruitment, reward/loyalty/privilege programmes, corporate social responsibility activities, charitable and non-profitable causes. We also intend to, and in this regard you consent to, transfer and provide the abovementioned information to the subsidiary and/or associated companies of the Group and the service providers through whom the Group's products, facilities, services, privileges, benefits or advantages are provided inside and outside Hong Kong for the said purpose. We may not so use the said information unless we have received your consent. Your consent may be communicated to us without charge through the website or by writing to our Data Protection Officer.
Access to Personal Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Any data access request or data correction request may be made to our Data Protection Officer at its office situated at 45/F., Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Hong Kong (Tel. 2828 7878 Fax. 2827 8804 Email email@example.com).
Being our activity participant, we thank you for your support and from time to time we will share with you the latest information about the Group and SHKP Club which might interest you. Should you not wish to receive direct marketing material and/or information from SHKP Club, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us in writing to the Club's Data Protection Officer at its office situated at 45/F., Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Hong Kong, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 2827 8804 or call our hotline at 2828 7878.
For SHKP Club members, please also pay attention to the following: Please be assured that even if you have chosen not to receive our direct marketing materials, we shall continue to honour your membership and you will continue to enjoy the benefits conferred accordingly thereunder. You can still learn of our offers on our website or notices at the various venues under the Group.
The English version of this statement shall prevail wherever there is any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.