Terms & Conditions
- No age limitation and there is no restriction on number of works that you can submit. Contestants should provide a valid email address and complete the online form. Incomplete or untrue personal information will result in disqualification. Winners should confirm the Club within a specific period and present the relevant notification and identity proof while collecting prizes.
- Submissions must be contestants' own work and previously unpublished before. Breach of rules will lead to disqualification. Works cannot be modified after submission and will not be returned.
- Upon submission of Works or comments, contestants imply that the Works will not contain any information that are libelous, defamatory, malicious, indecent, obscene, pornographic, discriminative, abusive, harassing or threatening; violates the legal rights of third party including contractual rights, rights of invention and originality (including, without limitation, copyrights and other intellectual property rights), personal rights, rights of confidentiality, secrecy and privacy; or violates any law of any jurisdiction.
- Submissions represent the views of the contestants and not the view of the SHKP Club ("Club")
- By entering the competition, the contestant unrestrictedly, unconditionally and irrevocably consents and authorizes the SHKP Club ("Club") the right to use, copy, disseminate, upload, publish, edit the Works, information and contestant's name at any time in any format and in any media including the right to uploading and disseminating in public website such as Facebook, SHKP Club website, various publications and promotion materials. Contestant agrees and abides by the terms of the photo and uploading websites. Contestant must ensure that all participants in the Works agree that the Club can use their image, name and other information for promotion, and contestant agrees to accept all media coverage and interviews arranged by the organizer in relation to this competition.
- By entering the competition, the contestant declares and represents himself is the owner of the Works, or possesses the right to use the Works to enter the competition, and is authorized by the participants in the Works to use the Works for entering into competition.
- The SHKP Club will not accept any liability if any information submitted by the contestants have been delayed, lost, invalid or unidentifiable due to any technical problems of the computers and networks.
- Each participant will be awarded not more than once.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged, refund and / or resold.
- In case of shortage of supplies, the Club reserves the right to change the prizes without prior notices.
- Winners should abide by the terms and conditions set out by the suppliers.
- The prizes of the competition are supplied by independent contractors. The Club shall take no responsibility for the after-sale services and maintenance of the products and service concerned.
- The Club has the right of final disposal of unclaimed awards and prizes.
- The Club reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate all or part of the rules or for any valid reasons.
- Employees of Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited and SHKP Club Limited are not eligible to this competition.
- In case of any dispute, the Club reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- The Club reserves the right to change the rules, without prior notice.
Personal Information Collection statement
This Personal Information Collection Statement sets out the purposes for which the information provided by you will be used following collection, what you are agreeing to with respect to our use of such information and your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486.
Purpose of Collection
- processing all matters relating to this event including result notification, arrangement of prize and prize redemption;
- verification of information supplied to the Club;
- our statistical research and analysis;
- providing the participants of the information related to the Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited and/or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies ("the Group") including the products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages offered by the Group or service providers and rallying and arranging for the same to be provided (see also Use of Information in Direct Marketing);
- facilitating communications between participants and the Club;
- in order to determine the participant's eligibility to the event and to any products, facilities, services and other privileges, benefits and other advantages offered by the Club, the Group and service providers and consider what may best suit the participant's needs, comparing the participant's personal information with all personal information concerning the participant previously provided to the Group;
- any other purpose which a participant may from time to time agree.
Classes of Transferees
We will keep personal data and other information relating to participants confidential. The information will only be disclosed or transferred to parties relevant and reasonably necessary for the purposes stated above.
Use of Information in Direct Marketing
We intend to use your name, contact details and the information as to the goods and services which you were/might be interested in, for delivering the aforesaid information and conducting direct marketing including products, services, advice and subjects in relation to the followings: Hong Kong and worldwide properties including residential, offices, commercial and industrial buildings, shops, hotels, shopping malls and the events therein, property management, construction, insurance, financial services, telecommunication, information technology, transport infrastructure operations and management, port business, transport and logistics, waste management, educational, recruitment, reward/loyalty/privilege programmes, corporate social responsibility activities, charitable and non-profitable causes. We also intend to, and in this regard you consent to, transfer and provide the abovementioned information to the subsidiary and/or associated companies of the Group and the service providers through whom the Group's products, facilities, services, privileges, benefits or advantages are provided inside and outside Hong Kong for the said purpose. We may not so use the said information unless we have received your consent. Your consent may be communicated to us without charge through the website or by writing to our Data Protection Officer.
Access to Personal Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Any data access request or data correction request may be made to our Data Protection Officer at its office situated at 45/F., Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Hong Kong (Tel. 2828 7878 Fax. 2827 8804 Email email@example.com).
Being our activity participant, we thank you for your support and from time to time we will share with you the latest information about the Group and SHKP Club which might interest you. Should you not wish to receive direct marketing material and/or information from SHKP Club, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us in writing to the Club's Data Protection Officer at its office situated at 45/F., Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Hong Kong, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 2827 8804 or call our hotline at 2828 7878.
Please be assured that even if you have chosen not to receive our direct marketing materials, we shall continue to honour your membership and you will continue to enjoy the benefits conferred accordingly thereunder. You can still learn of our offers on our website or notices at the various venues under the Group.
The English version of this statement shall prevail wherever there is any discrepany between the English and Chinese versions.