Loving Home Newsletter
- Loving Homes Support the Family comics encourage members to understand family
- SHKP Club Tales of Family Support competition prize presentation shows the power of warmth and support
- Members savour moon cakes at SHKP hotel and make loving home sky lanterns for family
- Charaben workshop on preparing a loving lunch box
- Endless new ideas on the interactive Internet News on shopping malls adds colour to life
- Popular Race to ICC-100 – SHKP Vertical Run for the Chest back this year
- iapm mall brings late-night shopping to Shanghai
- Noah's Ark Hong Kong summer camps for disadvantaged children
- SHKP sponsors independent Make-A-Wish Hong Kong
- SHKP Volunteer Team's ten years of caring for the community
- SHKP sponsors tenth annual Hong Chi Climbathon
- SHKP recognized for environmental care
- Young Writers' Debut competition winners at Shanghai Book Fair seminar
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
As we leave Mid-Autumn Festival behind we get deeper into autumn. The Club will present various loving home activities this October to encourage members, their families and those close to them to support each other. SHKP hotels and malls are also rolling out a series of special events and member promotions for the golden autumn.
The warmth-filled Tales of Family Support competition has concluded after receiving over 6,000 entries. The Club will follow up on the success of the Loving Homes Support the Family Comic Workshop with more of the loving home comic craze by publishing the Lovey-loving Family comics on its Club Cherish Your Family facebook page for ten consecutive weeks. You are invited to share comic stories and personal thoughts with friends to spread the spirit of mutual support. Participants also stand a chance to receive a buffet dinner coupon for two at the Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East. Watch for more!
The Charaben workshop at YATA and the Sky Lantern workshop and Moon Cake tasting organised by the Club and Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East were well received. Following the Creative Cuisine contest, Hang out @ SHKP Malls where Possibilities are Endless contest and Send Wishes with the SHKP Club event on facebook and weibo, the SHKP Club will start the My Favourite contest. You are welcome to participate.
The Race to ICC-100 – SHKP Vertical Run for the Chest will be held in December. A wide range of promotions will be staged in SHKP residential properties, shopping malls and offices. We look forward to your participation.
SHKP’s iapm is now open for business in Shanghai following the late-night shopping model pioneered by apm in Hong Kong, injecting the high-end fashion shopping experience into Shanghai's traditional retail and business district. The Vista@sky100 restaurant at the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is now open. This issue includes a recipe by Shigeru Tanigawa, executive chef with Inagiku Japanese restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel, and the latest information on SHKP’s mainland residential developments Lake Genève and Forest Hills. All this exciting October content awaits you.
(This online publication is promotional material)