Loving Home Newsletter
- Flagship YOHO MALL in Yuen Long opening soon
- SHKP issues 2013/14 Sustainability Report
- ICC Light and Music Show presents a taste of childhood
- Fun with a variety of reading activities
- Respect the elderly and look after the young - Mainland and Hong Kong volunteers show compassion
- SHKP-Kwoks' Foundation scholarship helps local students at CUHK
- SHKP malls alive with colours of spring and summer
- SHKP mall summer offers
- Touring the sumptuous Shanghai ifc mall dessert hall
- SHKP hotel dining and banquet offers
- Four Seasons Hotel Inagiku Japanese Restaurant Introduction to delicious summer desserts
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck presents Super Fun ultimate summer experience
- Small hand, big hand, old hand Noah's Ark – hand in hand on a joyful journey
- Searching for the lake in a glacier: Banff National Park
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
The SHKP Club was set up 19 years ago and we never could have come this far without the support of our 340,000-plus members. As the Club's 20th anniversary is approaching, we are holding the Loving Moments with SHKP Club competition inviting members to relate happy loving moments with the Club and what they expect to come. The stories will strengthen bonds and help us to pass another milestone together.
The SHKP Club Loving Home Kitchen has cooking classes for different seasons to show members how to prepare seasonal breakfasts that suit a healthy lifestyle. A chef from the Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East will first come in the spring session to demonstrate a breakfast full of love and affection. In addition, the Kitchen was pleased to have dessert chef Rachel Ngai from the Inagiku Japanese restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel demonstrating specialty desserts, which are sweeteners in a way for breakfast. Music is another way to convey love and a new Loving Home music workshop will present a series of parent-child musical instrument classes that encourage members to air feelings through lovely melodies.
Father's Day is a great time to show affection to our dads. Fathers and sons may want to take advantage of dining or banquet offers at SHKP hotels or join special events at SHKP malls for great fun. The Club is running the I Love You Daddy contest on the SHKP E-malls website which can be accessed via the Club's Cherish Your Family Facebook page. The contest invites people to explain how they love their dads and describe joyful times with family on Father's Day.
This issue offers a look at the coming appeal of YOHO MALL in Yuen Long – a new city attraction that will open soon. We also cover SHKP's Hong Kong and mainland residential developments along with the latest member-buyer incentives, as part of our effort to demonstrate our commitment to Building Homes with Heart.
(This online publication is promotional material)